Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Pink Party

So for my daughters 9th Birthday, she wanted to have a Pink Party. This one really caught me off guard because I only had about 1 week to prepare for it...this week! Thankful to pinterest, I was able to create a board to help generate ideas for the menu and decor. My goal...create a fun pinkalicious party on a budget!


I started with the invitations...My inspiration was from a thank you gift I got from a co-worker!
Cootie Catchers! Cost Free: Used recycled pink paper from a previous project!






Another little project for the party, framed picture of Pink Sayings! This was another free project! More recycyling of what I had laying around.



The Gift Table


The mini Candy Bar with Bubble Gum Jelly Beans, Strawberry Marshmellows, Pink M and M's and Pink Rock Candy!

The Menu

 
The backdrop was created with a piece of paper sheer cloth, Crepe paper and a few bundles of imitation flowers I found at Dollar Tree.

Pink Cupcakes
Pink Rice Krispy Treats
Creme Chesse Crescent Rolls
Pink Elephant Popcorn
Since this was a pink party, all of the food was pink of course! The menu consisted of pink marshmellow treats, pink elephant popcorn, Cream Cheese filled Crescent Rolls, Pink Little Debbie Cakes, Strawberry Wafers, Pink Cupcakes, a mini Candy Bar, and Pink Lemonade.
The backdrop was created with a piece of paper sheer cloth, Crepe paper and a few bundles of imitation flowers I found at Dollar Tree.
Very simple and expensive to create!
Pink Party Straws...each straw has a pink saying...very cute and expensive way to enhance straws! It paired nicely to pink lemonade.


More to come soon!
Be sure to check out our store
Follow us on Twitter: @DreamMakersNC
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/DreamMakersNC ~ Become our Fan of the Week for special prizes and give a ways!





No comments:

Post a Comment

PIN IT!

Followers