Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sesame Street Party

The Guide to the Ultimate Sesame Street Party


I have been extremely busy. I have not plan a party in awhile, so this one I am too excited to share. When my client contacted me about hosting a Sesame Street Bonaza, I was extremely excited. I will post pictures as I create new supplies and plan new phases for the party. Come take a journey with me...
If you are interested in any of my products, please visit us at:

I started with treat bags. I used my Cricut Expression to create the images for the bags. Below we have Ernie, Cookie Monster, Ernie, Oscar, Big Bird, Zoe, and Abby Cadabby.


If you would like to purchase bags like these, send me an email: youngfm30@gmail.com. They come in 2 styles, with and without handles.

My next project for the party is banners and signs for the activities for the party...Here is what I have:

 This was nice...I actually sold it, now I must make a new one for the party! I think I will have a bit more color to the next one.

A Sesame Street Sign Inspired  Name Sign. I got the idea from an Etsy shop and it came out great.


This weekend I created these cute Sesame Street pails to use as centerpieces on the tables...I have to get a blue pail to do cookie monster. They really turned out nice.

Part 2 of the Centerpieces...



Just finishing my Welcome Sign for the entrance to the party....

Just completed a few games and some more decor...
Counting with the Count Game

Cookie Monster Cookie Throw

Gold Fish Cracker Bowl

Cookie Monster Cookie Jar
Big Bird and Elmo Foot Prints

Check out how it all came together:
Sesame Street Bonanza

Special thanks to Pinterest for helping me collect some of these wonderful ideas!

For any of the items we are created, you can purchase from our store:
'
Be sure to check out our store
Follow us on Twitter: @DreamMakersNC
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/DreamMakersNC

No comments:

Post a Comment

PIN IT!

Followers